Have you ever ordered a product online and felt really disappointed when it came in a package full of wires and even unrecyclable plastics? Well, Amazon knows every customer’s pain and frustration and so the world’s famous online selling platform had introduced another customer-friendly program which is Frustration-Free Packaging.
But what’s it in for sellers like us? Should we take part in this program? Let us help you decide so read on.
What is “Frustration-Free Packaging”?
Frustration-free packaging is designed specifically for e-commerce shipping. Unlike traditional packaging, it protects the product during shipping and handling but doesn’t have it wrapped in varying plastics that are commonly unrecyclable. Instead, it comes in a box, sometimes another smaller box depending on the size of the item. The product comes in its own packaging without the need for additional Amazon packaging. This makes opening up the package frustration and hassle-free. Moreover, packaging materials used in Frustration-free packaging are 100% recyclable so you’re not only saving your self from frustration, but you’re also helping the environment preserve its beauty.
Features of Amazon’s Frustration-Free Packaging:
- Designed to Reduce Waste
- Lab Tested Protective Design
- 100% Recyclable Materials
- Easy to Open
For more demonstration, you may want to check out the video created by Amazon about their Frustration-free packaging program.
Why should you use Amazon’s “Frustration-Free Packaging”?
As a seller, below are some of the benefits you will enjoy by joining the program:
- Participating products are included in additional Amazon.com merchandising and promotions.
- Lower costs due to reduced packaging materials, transportation, labor as well as wastes.
- Free certification. No fees are being charged by Amazon to get certified. Simply send over the samples of the products you want to be certified. The certification process is also simple so you don’t have to worry too much about it.
- Fast evaluation. The initial evaluation is usually done within a few days though the entire process may take no more than a couple of weeks.
What’s even more important is that by including your products in the Frustration-Free packaging program you are creating a better buyer-experience that is tantamount to happy customers. And as we all know, HAPPY CUSTOMERS= POSITIVE REVIEWS and POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK which are both important factors in reaching success on Amazon. Sounds great right?
Want more ways on how to make your customers happy? Provide great after-sales service through email autoresponders! Try My Seller Pal Email Autoresponders included in all plans starting at $15/month! Sign up today!